Rajbhog Makhana 250 Grams / Regular Lotus Seeds Pop/Gorgon Nut Puffed Kernel Makhana / Phool Makhana/Fox Nut
- Makhanas, also called fox nuts, or lotus seeds, come from a plant called Euryale Fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands or ponds in Eastern Asia. They have been used in Chinese medicine since 3000 years and find an important place in the science of Ayurveda too.
- Phool Makhana also finds significance in religious ceremonies in India and is a popular ‘fasting’ dish prepared during Navratri and other occasions
- They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium. This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs.
- Popular as a fasting food, its health benefits are superior to those of dry fruits such as almonds and walnuts. Some of the health benefits of makhana are: It’s a good source of protein, carbohydrates, fibre,magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron and zinc. High in fiber and low in calories, it enables weight loss
Product Detail :
- The photos are indicative only. Actual design and arrangement might differ.
- Products shown in the image are for reference purpose; original product might differ from what shown on the website.