MDH Sabzi Masala – 100gm
Spice up your favorite vegetables with MDH Sabji Masala. This is wonderful spice blend for vegetables.
Ingredients: Coriander, Cumin, Chilli, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cloves, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Nutmeg, Dry Ginger, Cardamom Seeds, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Pulse, Fennel, Caraway, Mustard, Garlic Flakes, Onion Flakes, Mace, Green Cardamom, Asafoetida.
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Mushroom and Green Peas
Onion 150 gm (chopped)
Oil 70 gm
Tomatoes 100 gm (coarsely chopped)
Degi Mirch 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Sabji Masala 15 gm
Mushrooms 250 gm (quartered)
Green peas 200 gm
Water 1/2 cup
1. Fry onions in oil in a deep pan until golden.
2. Add tomatoes, Deggi Mirch, salt and Sabji Masala, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add green peas and water and simmer for 10 minutes without covering.
5. Sprinkle with Methi Leaves and serve.
Product Detail :
- The photos are indicative only. Actual design and arrangement might differ.
- Products shown in the image are for reference purpose; original product might differ from what shown on the web